February 16, 2011
Grace Kelly Style

Grace Kelly epitomizes New England elegance; wholesome, preppy, and clean. Most of you are probably aware that Hermes named one of their bags the "Kelly" bag after a photo of her appeared in LIFE magazine in 1956. The bag was originally called 'Sac à dépêches' and it first came out in 1935.

Grace Kelly Style Grace Kelly Grace Kelly Style Grace Kelly Grace Kelly Grace Kelly Grace Kelly Grace Kelly Grace Kelly

For more information on Grace Kelly: Grace Kelly IMDB, Grace Kelly WIKI, Grace Kelly Style Exhibition

10 comments:

  1. Grace is one of my favorites! I just adore her in "High Society." Her dresses in that movie are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace Kelly, What a trouperette! LOVE it. I am a part time student, part time lover of fashion and vintage tripe, me gusta mucha el blog.

    Matty xX

    http://ohsokitsch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Grace Kelly!! She is just the epitomy of elegance, these pictures are beautiful!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures you posted of Grace. I wish I had found some of these when I was working on her birthday post back in November...what a beauty..and wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a classic beauty, so sad to have lost her so young...beautiful images

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Grace Kelly.... I haven't watched one of her movies in ages - maybe I'll pop in Rear Window later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my absolute style icons. A true movie star xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Grace Kelly, she so gorgeous. I was however reading a blog the other day, where they totally slated her acting. What do you think of her acting?? I didnt think it was that bad but maybe we are all just blinded by her beauty?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grace Kelly is absolutely a style and movie icon! Her beauty always seems to enhance whatever she wears. I believe she will be an icon for many more decades.

    Hoodies for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  10. fashion icone! i just lov her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee