July 30, 2009
So it is official... we are relocating to the West Coast! After 3+ yrs in Orlando, we're packing everything up over the next few weeks and hopefully settling into our new digs by the end of August. Woo-hoo!

Photo by Dok1

I am excited for the sunshiney California weather! Not to mention The Vintage Expo in Santa Monica in September! Eek! (Dita Von Teese has been known to browse the vintage wares... oh goodness, a chance to meet see the gorgeous Dita?!)

So, over the next couple of weeks I will continue to add a few vintage goodies to the shop, but for the most part the studio does need to be packed up...so shop updates will be slow for the next month. If you've placed an order recently in the shop, I must say I will be slow getting items shipped out from now until we move due to all the moving hubbub going on around here ^_^.

I'll still be updating the blog regularly with vintage inspirations, sewing patterns, celebrity style, and any thing else that strikes my vintage fancy.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to California, I live North of the San Fernando Valley, who knows maybe we can meet up where are you going to set up house?
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the Santa Monica Vintage Expo is amazing. I was there last time and I saw Dita there. She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee