June 19, 2009
She's so adorable, no? A little campy, but I like campy. Her story is a bit sad though... but this isn't a sad post, it's a happy one since Bettie Page puts a smile on my face. Here are some videos I adore of Bettie Page.



Don't you just love her facial expressions? And that 1,000 kilowatt smile? One moment she's a sultry vixen, then she smiles and it lights up the room. So quirky cute.



I also happen to think Bettie had an incredible figure. And in case you are wondering... Bettie Page's measurements are Bust: 36" Waist: 23" and Hips: 36 1/2"

Lovely!

1 comment:

  1. Mensusa from California offer great deals and discount in all their products such as man suit,slacks,formal wear,tuxedo and many more they have also FREE SHIPPING in all $99 above to check contact at #1888-7848872

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee